Very fluent. Very fast.
A practical course in the most efficient methods of language acquisition
Would you like to learn one or more languages? Would you like to become functional in as little as three months?
This is not a course in magical secrets or inflated, infomercial promises. It is systematic examination of what the world's fastest learners do and recommend. It's a study of techniques and methods that have actually produced the most startling results.
It's possible! Many people have done it, and you can too.
- What are the 3 conditions that make very fast language acquisition possible?
- How is it possible to reach practical fluency 80% faster? (and why "80%" specifically?)
- What is the system that has some of our students learning 1000+ new words per month?
- What do "hyperpolyglots" do to reach functional proficiency in as little as 3 months?
- Learn a 5 step process that will ensure you make progress every day.
- Get a 7 step technique to transfer every bit of language out of the materials you own and into your head.
- Find out how to efficiently and effectively internalize foreign language words, patterns and idioms from your learning materials and classes.
- Discover a reliable system to measure your proficiency and track your progress.
When & where?
Courses are designed to fit your schedule and level of Spanish. Classes are available weekdays, weekends and evenings. Call for the next starting date and time in your area.
This program is only $89 plus GST. This includes a 4 hour seminar, your learning materials and Starbucks coffee. Payment due 2 weeks before the seminar date.
Registering is easy!
Call (250) 554-4422 (Kamloops) or (604) 781-2000 (Vancouver), or follow the links below to pay with a credit card, Interac or PayPal.
Please! Do not call Starbucks!
Pay by using your own online banking service
You can pay your tuition through your own online banking service if you deal with either BMO Bank of Montreal, CIBC, Scotiabank, RBC Royal Bank, or TD Canada Trust.
You will need to send your full tuition plus GST.
Instructions can be found be clicking here, or on the logo below.
Credit card payment
You can also pay your tuition with most common credit cards.