Do you want to be bilingual?
Language Over Coffee classes - learn a new language in the best local coffee shops
No one can learn to speak another language -- you must speak to learn. And what better place to enjoy becoming bilingual than in the best local coffee shops!
All human beings learn languages. It's normal and instinctive. It's also a lot of fun when you approach it in a natural way.
We've been helping people successfully acquire new language skills in the best local coffee shops since 1996. We offer language classes in Vancouver, Burnaby, North Vancouver, Richmond and Kamloops. Language Over Coffee classes are available for Spanish, French, English, German and Italian
Contact us today! You can reach us by phone at 250-554-4422 in Kamloops, or 604-781-2000 in Vancouver, or contact us by email by clicking here.
Language Over Coffee is an informal program, but it's for real! You will be able to measure your progress, and you will really be able to communicate in your target language. Remember, native speakers people don't memorize verb endings and grammatical rules. And you didn't learn English that way either. In Language Over Coffee classes you will build your language skill by taking part in real conversation.
Conversation groups are divided according to proficiency level. You will move ahead comfortably with others who are at the same stage as you are. Each group has no more than six students.
Your registration includes 15 hours of interactive language classes, the rich flavours of the world's best coffee, and all required learning materials.
- Entertaining. Effective. Informal.
- Have fun while acquiring a new skill.
- Make new friends with similar interests.
- Easier more natural approach.
- Excellent free coffee.
- Affordable tuition. Less expensive than most other small group classes.
- Small groups allow more interaction.
- Practical and useful from the start.
- Measurable progress.
- Gain reusable skills and resources.
Many locations and schedules
- Comfortable, friendly setting.
- Reduced anxiety, improves learning.
- Practical, “hands-on” experience.
- Many scheduling options.
- Language classes in Vancouver, Burnaby, North Vancouver, Richmond and Kamloops.